CE: Top 10 Estate Planning Mistakes
October 20 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Estate Planning Mistakes – The Top Ten
Date: Wed., October 20th
Time: 11:00 am – 1:00 pm, EST
Instructor/Topic: This program will be taught by Chris Carrigan, CLTC, and his guest panel of financial professionals. It will provide education on basic estate, life insurance and business planning techniques and the ability to identify common planning mistakes within your client’s estate plan. This course examines ways to correct these mistakes, thus helping the client achieve their goals and objectives.
Credit: 2 hours
Course #: SC-137918; NC-214622; MA-C28620; VT-30498; ME-23563; NH-480059; NV-20222
This complimentary program, sponsored by MassMutual, is available to agents licensed in North Carolina, Massachusetts, South Carolina*, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Nevada.
Registration: To register for this event through Zoom, click HERE.
(Registration closes at midnight Oct. 19th)
Note: Your confirmation and reminder emails will come from Zoom.
If you would like to attend this program onsite (limit of 10), please:
1) Register above through Zoom.
2) Email email@example.com, indicating that you plan to attend onsite.
Note: Our CE provider does require that you log into your own laptop even if you plan to attend onsite. Why? This enables the CE provider to track/report your participation, which is required by all the respective DOIs.
- Prior to the program you will be emailed an Affidavit, which is required by MassMutual. You’ll need to email it to Melinda@gpagency.com to be considered for credit. Note: If you don’t have a MM#, that is fine – not necessary to include. If you do have an MM# but have forgotten it, let me know and I will look up. On the affidavit, please include your name as it appears on your license. The affidavit requests a signature. If you are unable to print off, sign, and scan back, or digitally sign, take a photo of the affidavit and email the photo.
- PLEASE log in 10-15 minutes in advance of the start time to give yourself time to work through any potential technical glitches.
- Please note, there will be two polling questions. One will be approximately at the 20-minute mark and the other at the 60-minute mark. Both need to be answered in order to receive credit.
- We typically break around noon for about 15 minutes.
Questions? Contact Melinda@gpagency.com or (800) 283-8376
- October 20
11:00 am - 1:00 pm