Rescheduled: Sagicor’s WealthCare Lunch Program (GPAgency)
May 27 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
This program was originally scheduled for March 25th, but has been rescheduled to May 27th.
Note new location: GPAgency, 7000 Six Forks Rd., Suite 103, Raleigh, NC 27615
Scott Barnes | Sagicor’s Regional Sales Manager will be presenting this program.
One solution that can meet the changing needs of retirees
Retirement could last 20 or more years, and over time, your clients’ needs evolve. So, as you help clients plan for the future, consider solutions that can benefit them now and years from now.
Sagicor’s WealthCare Indexed Single Premium
Universal Life can be an ideal solution
Help your clients feel confident about their retirement with one policy that can address many of their changing needs. WealthCare provides:
- A lifetime guaranteed death benefit
- A return of premium that’s penalty-free
- Growth opportunities with protection from market losses
- Built-in protection if your client would need care due to a chronic or terminal illness1
- Tax-efficiencies certain other financial vehicles may not offer
Additionally, Scott will be discussing is the value of life insurance as a more efficient way to transfer wealth with the changes brought about with the SECURE act, and its elimination of the stretch IRA for non-spouse beneficiaries. It would be centered on using GUL.