CE: Divorce Planning — Helping Your Clients Plan for the Future
November 17 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Divorce Planning — Helping your clients plan for the future
Date: Wed., Nov 17, 2021
Time: 11:00 am – 1:00 pm, EST
Instructor: Chris Carrigan, CLTC, along with a guest panel
Credit: 2 hours
Course #: SC-138822; NC-214619; MA-C28629; VT-30495; ME-23860; NH-480430; NV-20453
This complimentary program, sponsored by MassMutual, is available to agents licensed in North Carolina, Maine, Massachusetts, South Carolina*, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Nevada.
Registration: To register for this event through Zoom, click HERE
(Registration closes at midnight Nov. 16th)
Note: Your confirmation and reminder emails will come from Zoom.
If you would like to attend this program onsite (limit of 10), please:
1) Register above through Zoom.
2) Email email@example.com, indicating that you plan to attend onsite.
Note: Our CE provider does require that you log into your own laptop even if you plan to attend onsite. Why? This enables the CE provider to track/report your participation, which is required by all the respective DOIs.
- Prior to the program you will be emailed an Affidavit, which is required by MassMutual. You’ll need to email it to Melinda@gpagency.com to be considered for credit. Note: If you don’t have a MM#, that is fine – not necessary to include. If you do have an MM# but have forgotten it, let me know and I will look up. On the affidavit, please include your name as it appears on your license. The affidavit requests a signature. If you are unable to print off, sign, and scan back, or digitally sign, take a photo of the affidavit and email the photo.
- PLEASE log in 10-15 minutes in advance of the start time to give yourself time to work through any potential technical glitches.
- Please note, there will be two polling questions. One will be approximately at the 20-minute mark and the other at the 60-minute mark. Both need to be answered in order to receive credit.
- We typically break around noon for about 15 minutes.
Questions? Contact Melinda@gpagency.com or (800) 283-8376
- November 17
11:00 am - 1:00 pm